PAYMENT REQUIRED AT FIRST CLASS$90 - first class payment
$180 - deposit towards the last 2 classes, non-refundable
Initial amount due: $270
- Payments must be made in cash or with a personal check - please make checks to cash. If you need receipts for the course, ask Dr. Romano after class and it will be provided.
- NO TEXTING during class. It is very disrespectful and will not be tolerated. Dr. Romano will give breaks periodically and you can text or use your phone at that time. If you get caught texting, you will be asked to leave the class.
- If you miss a class, please let us know ASAP. You must make up the missed class with an instructor. Keep in mind that the class with the instructor may not be 3.5 hours. It will be to cover the missed materials, however long that takes. If you miss classes without being excused, you will be asked to leave the group. This may sound harsh, but frankly we are only interested in serious students. If you are not serious, please try another test prep course.
- You can bring snacks and drinks to class, but please clean up your trash, be courteous to others, etc.
- If class needs to be canceled or rescheduled due to inclement weather, you will receive an email from us.
DIRECTIONS TO CLOVE RD
- We are located in a 3-story white house at the intersection of Glenwood and Clove Road (Staten Island, NY).
- Please leave EARLY the first day to allow extra time for finding your way and carefully follow these directions.
- GPS Users: 1277 Clove Rd. Staten Island, NY 10301.
- DO NOT park in the lot - there is plenty of free on-street parking.
- There are several entrance doors. Make sure you go in the door where you see a patio table and chairs. It is on the side of the house.